- Writers Retreat
- Writers in School
- OUR SUPPORTERS
• Writer must identify as queer
• Writers of all ages and stages of career are welcome
• Writer cannot have studied creative writing with judge Mark Doty
• Work must have a maximum word count of 250
• Work may be in any genre (prose, poetry, all experimental hybrids in between)
• Work content need not be on a queer theme
• Work content must not include writer’s name (judging is blind)
• Deadline for submission is April 1, 2011
• Entry fee for each submission is $5, maximum of 5 submissions per writer
• Entry fee paid through PayPal link on AQLF website (ww.atlqueerlitfest.com)
• Submit work(s) by emailing as one Microsoft Word [last name]_[first name].doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading [last name]_[first name]. Include contact mailing address and telephone number in body of email.
• Winning submission will be published as annual festival broadside. Writer will receive 20 copies, $100 honorarium, and an invitation to read the broadside at keynote address during AQLF (June 24, 2011).
• All finalists will be considered for invitation to read at AQLF, winner notified no later than May 15, 2011.