Passionate Kisses: Intimate Stories of First-Time Lesbian Love
They say “Third time’s a charm,” but the first time is always the most memorable!
Nicole Foster, editor of nearly a dozen lesbian erotica anthologies—including the best-selling Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories (Alyson), Skin Deep (Alyson), and Show and Tell (Alyson)—is looking for your true, sexy, sweet, explicit, and down-right dirty stories for the anthology Passionate Kisses: Intimate Stories of First-Time Lesbian Love, forthcoming from Push Press. Deadline: March 20, 2011.
- Work can be previously published or unpublished short stories up to 4,000 words. If your work has been previously published, please include its publication history and make sure you own the reprint rights.
- All stories must be true and written in first person. Include dialogue and fully fleshed-out characters, descriptions and settings. Remember: The best nonfiction reads like fiction.
- Include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, story title, and word count in your e-mail.
- Include your name and story title in a header on the right-hand side of each page.
- Include a short author bio with publication credits.
- Stories should be double-spaced, preferably in 12-point Times.
- Save your electronic file as (LAST NAME: STORY TITLE) and e-mail it as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org —We are new so check your spam folder for responses!
- Contributors will be paid $50 upon publication and receive two copies of the anthology. All contributors will be contacted via e-mail.